All requests for rebate funds must be pre-approved. If the work is not completed within 6 months of approval, the customer must reapply for the rebate(s). There is no guarantee that funds will be available after the six-month approval or that the incentive amount will remain the same. Rebate(s) are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability of funds.
- An audit and prior approval are required before installation. Please call (888) 883-9879 to schedule.
- All energy-efficient upgrades must be installed according to Blachly-Lane Electric Cooperative (BLEC) specifications.
- All final paperwork must be submitted with your application submission.
- Once the application is submitted, your project will be added to the final inspection list. A final inspection is required to process the rebate.
- After you have submitted the final application, you may call (888) 883-9879 to verify that you will be on the schedule.
- Rebate(s) will not exceed 100% of the installed job cost.
- Rebate(s) for self-installed energy-efficient upgrades will not exceed 100% of the cost of materials.
Residential Insulation Rebate Form
Fill out the form online below, or print and fill out either the Site-Built Home Insulation Rebate (PDF) or the Manufactured Home Insulation Rebate Form (PDF) depending on your residence type, and send back to us.