- Please refer to the meeting agenda for location or access information to meetings, which is subject to change due to Oregon Health Authority or CDC recommendations. Meetings may be held virtually or held in the multipurpose room at the front entrance of the Blachly-Lane headquarters.
- Meetings are open to members of the cooperative and their guests if accompanied by the member.
- Dates, times, and locations for board meetings are subject to change, please check back for updates.
Note: Audio and video recording and photography is prohibited during Blachly-Lane meetings, except as authorized by the Board of Directors. Please turn off your phone and other devices and place them out of sight when attending meetings.
At this time, members may attend board meeting in person or remotely. Members that wish to attend a cooperative board meeting remotely may do so by contacting the cooperative at least one business day in advance of the board meeting. Please call (541) 688-8711 or email Blachly-Lane and provide your name, your member or account number, and the phone number you will call from (if applicable) when attending the board meeting. We will then provide information on how to attend a board meeting remotely. Thank you!
Agendas for monthly board meetings are made available preceding each monthly meeting.
Current Board Meeting Schedule
*The Board is piloting a change in meeting dates and times through the April board meeting. In April the Board will discuss how the pilot worked and determine the board meeting schedule for the balance of 2023.
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 5:00 PM AGENDA
- Wednesday, February 22, 2023, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, April 29, 2023, Blachly-Lane Annual Meeting; Meeting details TBD
Approved minutes for past board meetings are available to members upon request.