Energy Efficiency Finance Program
The Energy Efficiency Finance Program is a program of loan options
for Blachly-Lane members to finance energy efficiency measures
including weatherization and heat pump installations in existing
homes and manufactured homes (click here
for printable PDF version). There are several options available:
Blachly-Lane will buy down the interest rate 3 percentage points
(up to a $5000 limit) on approved loans.
- Contact Blachly-Lane about weatherization or heat pump financing
- A home energy review is scheduled with Member Services Department.
- Receive Blachly-Lane's recommendations to review.
- Get bids on work to be done, select bid of your choice and
send copy to Blachly-Lane for review.
- Pick up credit application with account number at Blachly-Lane
and submit it to Pacific Continental Bank in Junction City or
- Pacific Continental Bank will help you make loan arrangements.
- Have energy efficiency measures installed and Blachly-Lane
To take advantage of this offer, remember that the Heat Pump
Requirements are a 8.5 HSPF minimum, 14 SEER and Hard Start Capacitor
required on units without scroll compressors. Duct sealing and
balance is also required.
Zero Interest Loan:
If you have been a Blachly-Lane member for the past 12 months
and have good credit with us, you are eligible for this program
to finance efficient electric appliances and electric safety items.
It features a $500 limit, up to six months to pay, no interest,
and automatic billing of the loan payment added to your electric
account. And best of all, its a simple one page loan form.
Prime + 2% Financing:
This program is available for Blachly-Lane members (12 months
or more of satisfactory credit history with the co-op) for energy
efficiency improvements to your home. Call to find out the current
rate (541-688-8711). This option has a $3000 limit, 36 months maximum
term, with monthly payments added to your electric account. And
once again, a simple one page loan form.
For more information about this program,