Budget Billing Plan
Our Budget Billing Plan will even out your monthly budget with
average payments each month of the year. To be placed on the plan
you need at least a twelve month billing history and your account
must be current, with no past due balance.
- No more wondering or guessing what your electric bill will
be. . .no surprises.
- It's easier to plan monthly expenses when you know your average
budget payment amount.
- If you will be out of town when your electric bill is due,
you'll know the amount to pay in advance.
- No large fluctuations between winter and summer electric bills.
- No big "catch-up month" each year.
You may switch back to the regular payment plan just by calling
BLEC. Any balance due will be payable at that time; credits will
be applied to future electric bills. Click
here to view a more detailed description of the plan in printable
To sign up, just call our office at (541) 688-8711, from 8:00
am - 4:30 pm, and ask to be placed on the Budget Billing Plan or
e-mail us at: email@example.com