Member Portal Information
The member portal provides access to Blachly-Lane Electric Co-op information that is appropriate for members only. Approved board meeting minutes and certain policies and administrative procedures are available there. Please note, the member portal is separate from the online payment system. Here is the process for members to gain access to the portal:
- Call 541-688-8711 or 1-800-446-8418 Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM.
- You will be asked for an email address that will serve as your username.
- A temporary password will be provided by the office.
- Next, you will receive an email providing a link to reset your temporary password. Click the link, and you will receive an email containing a one-time use link allowing you to create your own password.
- After clicking the link, enter your new password twice, save it, and you will then be logged in to the Member Portal menu.
- You can then click the Blachly-Lane logo, you should now be able to view the Member Portal menu on the far right side of the website menu bar.
- When ready to log out, scroll to the bottom of any page and click "Log Out".
For future access, entering your user name and new password will gain you access through the Member Portal Login link at the bottom right or top right of the Blachly-Lane website.